Rebuild21 is an annual conference for Leaders, Innovators & Entrepreneurs. A time to get inspired, build alliances and last but not least get the tools to drive change!
We believe the 21st Century belongs to leaders, businesses and organizations that successfully unite purpose, passion and profit. When visionary people and companies from different sectors come together, giant leaps in innovation are possible. This is why we started Rebuild21 and why you should take part of the conference this year. Rebuild21 is a unique opportunity to:
- Get inspired by great speakers and discover new global business trends
- Sharpen your leadership & innovation skills through eight breakout-sessions
- Develop new innovative business ideas through six industry mash-ups
- Get new tools to drive change in your industry and organisation
- Meet and interact with leading global innovators and thought-leaders
- Network and build relations with progressive CEOs, VPs, entrepreneurs, designers, and innovators from a range of disciplines
- Taste Nordic specialities from the New Nordic Kitchen - including Noma ants!
- Santiago Gowland, Managing Director Sustainable Business & Innovation, Nike (US)
- Tom Szaky, CEO, TerraCycle (US)
- Bill Tolany, CMO, Whole Foods Market (US)
- Nic Marks, Founder, Happiness Works & Happy Planet Index (UK)
- Anders Eldrup, Chairman, Copenhagen Cleantech Cluster (DK)
- Louise Koch, Program Manager, Grundfos Lifelink (DK)
- Purpose Driven Business
- Defining a New Nordic Way
- New Nordic Leadership
- The Open Organisation
- Hack your Organisation
- Empowering the Maker Movement
- Nordic Startups
- BOP Innovation
Register to this year's conference, The New Nordic Way!