Education is key to future prosperity and growth. And yet many of our core education institutions are stuck in an industrial mindset of the 20th century.
We need to rethink and rebuild education for the 21st century. We have massive knowledge about what it takes to create more stimulating learning environment. Is it only economy keeping us from revitalising education – or is it in reality bureaucracy, habits and laziness?
At Rebuild21, May 30, 2012 five panelists set out to answer the following challenges::
- JERRY MICHALSKI, Entrepreneur, Advisor and Founder of REX
- PETER HESSELDAHL, Senior Specialist in Innovation at Universe Fonden
- MIKKEL TRYM, Director at the Copenhagen Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab (CIEL)
- LENE TANGAARD PEDERSEN, Professor of Communication and Psychology at Aalborg University
- STEFFEN THYBO MØLLER, Co-founder of DANSIC
PERNILLE BERG, Director of Research & Innovation, KEA
- How do we educate motivated, independent, entrepreneurial minds of the 21st century instead of carrying on with standardized, creativity killing systems of the 20th century?
- What are the key elements in creating more stimulating and engaging learning environments?
- What are the great examples that will show us what 21st century elementary schools and universities might look like?
Other topics of discussion:
- Entrepreneurship in education
- The 21st Century University
- New Learning Platforms
- Learning styles
Register for 2013.