21st CENTURY BUSINESS
In the 20th century we admired and studied Ford, General Motors, IBM, Levi Strauss, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Microsoft. But what will ‘the dream company’ of the 21st century look like? Will it innovate like Google, design like Apple and engage people like LEGO? Or should we look in completely new directions to find the DNA of 21st century business?
At Rebuild21, May 30, 2012 five panelists set out to answer the following challenges::
- ANNE SKARE, Chief Futurist and Partner of Future Navigator
- LARS KOLIND, Chairman, Author and Entrepreneur
- BILL TOLANY, Head of Promotional Commerce at Whole Foods Market
- FEI CHEN, Innovation Platform Director, Grundfos
- MARTIN VON HALLER GRØNBÆK,Partner and Co-founder BvHD Law firm
SOFUS MIDTGAARD, Founder and Chief Maverick at Rebuild21
- How do you create a ‘Meaning Organisation’?
- How do we rethink our management models to create more engaging, responsive and effective organisations?
- How to get beyond CSR and radically embrace sustainability and social innovation?
Other topics of discussion:
- Democratic leadership
- Networked Organisations